How We Collect Information
Information may be collected in two ways:
- information you proactively provide on the website; and
- information that is passively collected during your use of the Site.
Information You Provide
Some areas of the Site may ask you to submit personal information in order for you to benefit from specified features (such as contact request forms). You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional.
The information we may collect includes personally identifiable information, such as contact information (i.e. name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address). We use this information to respond to your contact request and provide you with the specific personalized information or Service you have requested.
We may combine the information you submit with information we receive about you from other sources, such as publicly available information sources (including information from your publicly available social media profiles), and other third parties.
Passive Information Collection and Use
As you navigate around the Site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information), using various technologies. We and our third-party service providers passively collect and use information in a variety of ways, including:
- Browsers: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, operating system (Windows or Macintosh) and operating system version, screen resolution, Internet browser type and version as well as browser plugins, computer GPU/CPU, and battery levels. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier if you access the site through a mobile device
- IP Address: IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider. In most cases, an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). The IP address can be used to diagnose problems with a server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to a Site, and administer and improve the Site. The Company, or its authorized agents, use this information to collect and report aggregate information on how the website is being used and ways in which the website can be improved.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier.
How We Use and Disclose Information
We use and disclose information you provide to us as described to you at the point of collection. We also use information from or about you:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as contact requests or requests for information; and
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing and improving our products, enhancing our website, improving our Services, identifying Site usage trends, personalizing your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We also disclose information collected through the Site:
- to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, mobile application hosting, data analysis, IT services, customer service, e-mail and direct mail delivery services, auditing services, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services; and
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
In addition, we use and disclose information collected through the Site as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) as permitted by applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. We may also use and disclose information collected through the Site in other ways, with your consent.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. The Company will take appropriate steps to ensure that personal information about you is protected from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Children’s Privacy Protection
Choices, Access, and Contacting Us
Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Via telephone at (+47) 22 94 15 90
Via mail at
CSAM Health Group AS
P.O. Box 318
Effective Date: June 18, 2018
Last Updated: March 15, 2022