– Boosts reach of CSAM Prosang blood management solution to service all 5 national regions across Denmark
Oslo, Norway: CSAM Health Group AS (“CSAM”), the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics, today announced it has signed a contract with the five regions within the Danish health authority for CSAM’s Prosang blood, cell, and tissue management system for blood banks. In an agreement between CSAM and all five health regions, the new contract will translate to approximately NOK 75-100 million NOK over at the next six years and will be implemented in all blood banks in the country.
Until today, the CSAM Prosang solution was rolled out in four of five Danish regions: Mid Jylland, North Jylland, South Denmark and Sjælland. The new nation-wide contract, including the country’s fifth region, Region Hovedstaden (Capital Region), secures CSAM’s position as niche provider of blood bank management services for national health providers across the country.
– “We are pleased to enter this new agreement with CSAM Health Group, that essentially enables the Danish health regions to provide a nationwide, consolidated solution for blood bank management services,” says Kim Brixen, Chairman of the Steering Group.
– “All current CSAM Prosang installations in Denmark, in addition to the new installation in the Copenhagen region will be migrated into a national service supporting data quality, security, information sharing, workflow support and integrations.”
The new e-health solutions agreement reconfirms CSAM’s sustainability, adding another national market win and further enhancing its strong Nordic leadership within niche e-health solutions.
– “In December 2019, CSAM reached 100% market share in Sweden within the blood bank management segment when we signed an agreement with Region Skåne,” says Daniel Wiman, Product Manager at CSAM.
– “Four of the five Danish regions have been using the CSAM ProSang solution for several years in separate installations throughout the country. Thus, we are very excited that now all health regions have selected ProSang as their common platform and preferred national blood bank management program for blood, cells, and tissues,” continues,” continues Wiman.
According to CSAM, the complete Danish national installation will service thousands of regular users, manage over 300.000 blood donations, several hundred transplants, and approximately 700.000 examinations every year.
About CSAM Prosang
CSAM ProSang, Scandinavia’s leading blood, cell, and tissue management system, is an advanced Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that simplifies the entire management of blood, cells and tissues – from donation to transfusion or transplantation. Today, Prosang is employed in five countries and operational at over 180 blood centres in 27 healthcare regions.
CSAM’s benchmark bouquet of benchmark eHealth solutions
CSAM’s strategy is to gather the best e-health software services solutions on the market into one unique family to provide a complete portfolio of benchmark. CSAM is harnessing best-of-breed technology and solutions to empower its customers to do what they do best.
CSAM’s commercial headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway. In addition, CSAM has 17 local offices in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and North America.
Media contact CSAM
Interim Communications Director +47 41 45 80 43 Leslie.email@example.com
Investor relations CSAM
Chief Financial Officer
+47 91 55 45 32 firstname.lastname@example.org
CSAM has established itself as a leading Nordic niche player in the specialised eHealth market with a unique blend of best-in-class innovative technology, and outstanding human skills. The company’s diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care.
For more information, visit www.csamhealth.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Subscribe to our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dsoOJH