Today, CSAM Health Group AS (CSAM) published its financial report for the fourth quarter of 2020.
Report highlights include:
- Q4 2020 sales of MNOK 62.4, representing growth of 5%
- Q4 2020 recurring revenue of 44.6 MNOK, representing growth of 10%
- Increased reported EBITDA margin – from 11% in Q4 2019 to 16% in Q4 2020
- EBITDA FY 2020, adjusted for one-offs, amounts to 67 MNOK
- EBITDA FY 2020 F/X effects amounts to ~5 MNOK
- Q4 2020 cost and thus EBITDA is notably impacted by one-off costs, primarily related to the bond issue and the IPO in H2 2020.
- Publicly listed CSAM on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Euronext Growth)
- Increased financial capacity to accelerate M&A strategy
- Acquired Fertsoft AB, which provides complete care and practice management software for Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) clinics.
- 2020 revenue of MNOK 229, representing growth of 10%
- 2020 recurring revenue of MNOK 173.5, representing growth of 14%
In February 2021, CSAM acquired Carmenta’s Public Safety business, which provides complete software solutions for managing every aspect of emergency response. This acquisition substantially increases CSAM’s presence in the Emergency & Acute domain in the Nordics, in addition to expanding CSAM’s position in Europe.
Click here to view the full report.
For more information, contact:
Chief Financial Officer
+47 91 55 45 32
CSAM has established itself as a leading Nordic niche player in the specialised eHealth market with a unique blend of best-in-class innovative technology, and outstanding human skills. The company’s diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care. CSAM’s commercial headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway. The company also has local offices in Tromsø, Stockholm, Karlstad, Gothenburg, Uppsala, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oulu, Tampere, Valencia and Warwickshire, as well as a wholly owned software engineering subsidiary in the Philippines.
For more information, visit www.csamhealth.com.