Today, CSAM Health Group AS (CSAM) published its annual report for the year 2020.
Report highlights include:
• 2020 revenue of MNOK 229.8, representing growth of 10.9
• 2020 recurring revenue of MNOK 173.5, representing growth of 14.4%.
• Increased reported EBITDA margin – from 17% in 2019 to 25% in 2020
• Reported EBITDA FY 2020 amounts to 58.1 MNOK .
• EBITDA FY 2020, adjusted for one-offs, amounts to 67.3 MNOK.
• Successful inaugural 300 MNOK bond issue with an optional 200 MNOK tap issue.
• Publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Euronext Growth).
• Acquired Swedish company Fertsoft AB, which provides complete care and practice management software for Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) clinics in the Nordics and Europe.
• Increased financial capacity to accelerate M&A strategy
• Acquired Fertsoft AB, which provides complete care and practice management software for Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) clinics.
• In February 2021, CSAM acquired Carmenta’s Public Safety business. Carmenta had >80 MSEK sales in 2020 with a 15% EBITDA margin. This acquisition substantially increased CSAM’s presence in the Emergency & Acute domain in the Nordics, in addition to expanding CSAM’s position in Europe.
• 200 MNOK bond tap was issued 20 April 2021. This gives the company financial strength and flexibility to further execute on its M&A strategy in the near to midterm future.
For more information, contact:
Chief Financial Officer
+47 91 55 45 32
CSAM has established itself as a leading Nordic niche player in the specialised eHealth market with a unique blend of best-in-class innovative technology, and outstanding human skills. The company’s diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care. CSAM’s commercial headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway. The company also has local offices in Tromsø, Stockholm, Karlstad, Gothenburg, Uppsala, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oulu, Tampere, Valencia and Warwickshire, as well as a wholly owned software engineering subsidiary in the Philippines.
For more information, visit www.csamhealth.com.