Oslo, Norway, October 14th, 2021: CSAM Health Group AS (“CSAM”), the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics and beyond, today announces its calendar of financial event for the end of 2021, and for 2022.
- November 26th, 2021: Publication of Q3 2021 Report
- February 25th, 2022: Publication of Q4 2021 Report
- April 26th, 2022: Publication of 2021 Annual Report
- May 19th, 2022: Annual General Meeting
- May 20th, 2022: Publication of Q1 2022 Report
- August 30th, 2022: Publication of H1 2022 Report
- November 30th, 2022: Publication of Q3 2022 Report
Interim Communications Director
+47 41 45 80 43
Chief Financial Officer
+47 91 55 45 32
CSAM has established itself as a leading niche player in the Nordics, pan-Europe and beyond in the specialised eHealth market with a unique blend of best-in-class innovative technology, and outstanding human skills. The company’s diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care. CSAM’s commercial headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. The eHealth solutions provider is represented in 10 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America, including a wholly owned software engineering subsidiary in the Philippines.
For more information, visit www.csamhealth.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Subscribe to our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dsoOJH