CSAM is in the business of caring for life. Do you care to join us?
How would you feel knowing that your work just saved the life of the person picked up by the ambulance that just passed by you? If that gives you goosebumps, then you should definitely join us as a Tester for our team in Gothenburg, Karlstad or Oslo!
You will be part of the Public Safety development projects, mainly of the products Paratus and AMIS, and you will be involved in performing manual and automated tests to ensure that the software created by developers is fitting the intended purpose. Your work will also include analysis of software & systems, mitigation of risk and prevention of software issues.
As our Tester you will:
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Prevent defects.
- Analyse user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Create and execute/run manual test scripts.
- Execute all levels of testing (Component, Integration, System and Regression).
- Verify whether all specified requirement shave been fulfilled and work as the users and other stakeholders expect.
- Provide relevant and sufficient documented information to stakeholders to allow them to make informed decisions, especially regarding the level of quality of the software product.
- Comply with legal, or regulatory requirement of standards, and/or the software’s compliance with such requirements or standards.
- Contribute to the team’s success of delivering projects on time, on budget and with the right quality.
- Be responsible for testing integrations with national eHealth systems in the Nordics.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- University degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum 1 year of practical experience with SW product testing work
- Relevant education/training/experience in test framework, preferably ISTQB
- Relevant education/training in project management methodology, preferably PRINCE2
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is preferred
- Great communication skills in both English, and Swedish or Norwegian
- Teamwork oriented but also confident to work on your own
- Strong “Can-do-attitude”, fearless, proactive and driven
- Structured, organized and great communicator
- Passionate about innovation
Get to know us:
Today we are a leading provider of specialist solutions in the Nordics, pan-Europe & beyond, with headquarters in Oslo, and offices in 10 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America. Our highly skilled multicultural team is already serving customers in 25 countries and growing, with solutions that enable hospitals, healthcare providers and emergency responders to access critical information on the spot and provide the highest quality of care.
The products we deliver assists healthcare providers and emergency response personnel with secure and innovative tools and data. We are honored with the trust of our users to ensure access to the most relevant information at the point of care and when every second counts. Our leading product portfolio includes innovative specialized solutions connected to healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, public safety, medication management, laboratory information, health management systems and health analytics.
We are interviewing on a constant basis therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!