Primary location: Solna, Stockholm, Sweden | Function: Test
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
Our leading product portfolio includes innovative niche solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
As a privately-owned eHealth company, we focus on our customers, using profits to strengthen our products and services, create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM produces software that is considered to be medical devices and has implemented a product lifecycle process based on ISO13485:2016. The Test Manager’s role is to implement and support the processes related to testing and quality in this lifecycle to secure continuous verification and certification of our products.
A Test Manager at CSAM will have the opportunity to work with several different products and domains, plan and implement test processes based on requirements, and be responsible for test reports and necessary documentation.
The Test Manager role includes a combination of process work, team management and hands-on testing.
Responsibilities and Work Tasks
- Work closely with software developers and business experts to ensure that software testing, verification and validation meet expectations and quality.
- Lead software testing, verification and validation of ongoing projects and drive the overall testing strategy together with CSAM teams in other countries.
- Work actively with improvements and development of test methods and models.
- Manage testing individually if needed.
- Produce test plans and documentation.
- Build effective teams across locations (national and international).
Benefits and Offerings
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Documented experience in test management, preferably 3 to 5 years of experience in leading complex software testing.
- Experience in agile methods and testing.
- Strong organisational ability and strength in planning and prioritisation.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (English is the company’s official language).
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with software test projects, preferably in a System Test environment.
- Relevant clinical or laboratory background is appreciated.
- Team worker
- Ability to build effective teams and to make team members function optimally.
Type: Full time
Start: As soon as possible by agreement
Salary: By agreement
Time frame for the hiring process
Consecutively by agreement.