Location: Stockholm/ Gothenburg/ Karlstad, Sweden – Oslo, Norway
Function/department: Service & Delivery
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a dynamic and agile organisation in constant development. As part of our talented team, you would have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients across the Nordics and other parts of Europe, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers to treat patients and save lives!
In your role as Technical Specialist, you will join our Delivery Service team. In this role, you will be working as part of a team to set up and maintain system environments at our customer sites, as well as internally. You will be a key team member in improving our installation and maintenance process, and you will work in close collaboration with our operation- and development organisation to improve deployment outcomes and monitoring.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Perform customer system installations and setup.
- Setup and configuration of Windows and Linux servers.
- Setup, configuration, and basic creation of Oracle database.
- Perform application installation, failover setup and pre-configured installations.
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures.
- Handling customer dialogues, requests, and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Benefits and what we offer
- A positive and passionate working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Participation in further development of the Service & Delivery organisation.
- Good employee benefits.
- A unique chance to do something meaningful within your field of expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of network infrastructure and error tracing.
- Experience with software installation on windows and Linux servers.
- Experience with issue tracing at network and OS level.
- Flexible and able to handle unplanned tasks.
- Familiar with customer-facing and internal communication.
- You have a great sense of accuracy, responsibility, and respect towards the important domain you are working in.
- You are knowledgeable about centralised monitoring and automatic alerts.
- You have knowledge of Oracle databases (installation, backup, and recovery).
- You are communicative and familiar with speaking to customers, both in IT departments and healthcare businesses.
The candidate we are looking for is flexible, independent, and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively in teams and projects with colleagues and customers. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company and is looking for a candidate who is service-minded and interested in customer satisfaction and a broader business view.
Start: Consecutively by agreement.
Salary: By agreement.
Position: 100 % full-time employed.
For questions, please contact careers