Location: Primarily Karlstad, Sweden
Function/department: Products Department
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a dynamic and agile organisation in constant development. As part of our talented team, you would have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients across the Nordics and UK, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help emergency care personnel save lives! As a developer in the development team, you will have great personal responsibility. You will quickly become a key person with the opportunity to influence both the continuous development and the long-term goals for the product. In this role, you will take initiative and have the ability to complete the planned projects.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Develop new functions within existing systems. Our customers are brainstormers who constantly come up with wishes and ideas to be developed within existing systems.
- Keep existing systems at the forefront of development platforms, languages, and medical standards. We constantly renew the systems and work continuously with improvements, both from a customer perspective, development perspective, and to facilitate our support.
- Help our support team in troubleshooting challenging issues and problems that customers report.
Benefits and what we offer
- Our navigation solution is used by the ambulance and the rescue services to find the accident site in time and to obtain vital information from the alarm centre. Ambulance care uses our medical record system to document patients and keep emergency personnel updated on the way to the hospital. The products are part of a product family with the possibility of statistics and integrations with medical equipment and other systems.
- Right now, we are working on the next generation of our solution and need more skilled people who can help drive the product forward.
- Today, we are looking for a developer, but there are different career opportunities in the company. Maybe you want to become a solution architect and develop solution proposals in our upcoming projects? Or maybe you want to become a project manager or a team leader?
- A positive and passionate working environment.
- Wellness grants.
- Flexible working hours and participation in decision making processes.
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Office in a desirable location in central Karlstad, within walking distance of Karlstad centre.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Three years of experience in Microsoft development. We develop backend in C # and use Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Three years of experience in web development.
- Experience with at least one modern framework such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Experience of development in Angular (2+).
- Experience in SQL, preferably T-SQL.
- An eye for mobile interfaces and design.
- Basic knowledge of coding in C / C ++.
- You enjoy familiarising yourself with new technologies.
- You appreciate working independently and taking great responsibility, but can work in high-performing teams.
Start: Consecutively by agreement.
Salary: By agreement.
Positon: 100 % full-time employed.
For questions, please contact careers