CSAM is in the business of caring for life. Do you care to join us?
How would you feel knowing that your work just saved the life of the person picked up by the ambulance that just passed by you? If that gives you goosebumps, then you should definitely join us as a Support Specialist for our AMIS team in Oslo!
As a Support Specialist will be an important part of our team and you will be responsible for finding solutions to our customers’ requests around our AMIS solution, which is installed at several EMCC and Casualty Clinics throughout Norway.
CSAM AMIS is an Emergency Health Control Room System used by Emergency Medical- and Casualty Clinic Communication Centers all over Norway. You will be a part of an international and cross-functional team within our Public Safety business area.
As our Support Specialist you will:
- Have customer-related contact daily where you run ongoing technical support issues as well as complex analyses and troubleshooting.
- Be in direct contact with our customer’s technicians which means you will deal with very deep type of technical level (2nd line support).
- Be involved in projects (several times per year) where you will be an important part of planning and performing new installations and upgrades to our customers’ systems.
- Based on your broad expertise, act as advisor on issues that improve our customers’ entire IT environment.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Higher education degree, preferably in IT or equivalent experience.
- Experience of installing and managing complex and critical IT systems.
- Knowledge in IT, communication systems or similar.
- Experience of working throughout the process from first meeting with customer to completed installation.
- Knowledge of C#, .Net and Crash Dump Analysis.
- Experience with SQL Server, Windows Server, Active Directory is preferable.
- Understanding for code and independent troubleshooting is highly preferred.
- Passionate about solving problems and offering high-class service.
- You have a great interest in technology, understand the importance of customer service and enjoy taking responsibility.
- You work well in teams and enjoy that your work really matters!
- You are good at finding solutions and conveying them in both speech and writing. You therefore master Norwegian and English in both speech and writing.
Get to know us:
Today we are a leading provider of specialist solutions in the Nordics, pan-Europe & beyond, with headquarters in Oslo, and offices in 10 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America. Our highly skilled multicultural team is already serving customers in 25 countries and growing, with solutions that enable hospitals, healthcare providers and emergency responders to access critical information on the spot and provide the highest quality of care.
The products we deliver assists healthcare providers and emergency response personnel with secure and innovative tools and data. We are honoured with the trust of our users to ensure access to the most relevant information at the point of care and when every second counts. Our leading product portfolio includes innovative specialized solutions connected to healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, public safety, medication management, laboratory information, health management systems and health analytics.
We are interviewing on a constant basis therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!