An ambulance with turned on blue lights and sirens rushes quickly through the traffic to save a human in need. The feeling you get when you realize that it is actually you who contributed to the rapid alarm call-out of the ambulance is absolutely wonderful and you feel proud working with technology for the public good that actually saves lives.
We are looking for employees for our local software development department within Public Safety with location in Valencia. We offer you the opportunity to work in a well-established company with cutting-edge technological solutions that save lives. For over 30 years we have developed the technology that drives the company forward. In addition to a role that gives you a great influence on your daily business, you will be able to work in a company full of forward thinking, energy and high competence. Our Valencia office is located at Trade Center in Valencia.
Our product suite extends from the 112-call from the help seeker, to the operators at the 112 call center, to the ambulance and rescue staff, and information to the public.
You will play an important role in one of our agile development teams that develops and maintains software for community-critical systems in 112 call management and emergency vehicles. Within the department, there are both developers and testers who together ensure that we deliver the highest quality software in a timely manner.
We offer an interesting, fun and educational environment where creativity and accuracy are crucial to success.
Our customer base consists of AVSRE (“Agencia Valenciana de Seguridad y Respuesta a Emergencias”), as well as a number of other regions and countries around the world that use our software to handle the 112 emergency number.
- University degree in software development
- 2 or more years of professional experience as backend, frontend or fullstack
- Work well in teams, and want to make software that matters.
- Good at finding solutions and presenting them in speech and writing in both Spanish and English.
Are you experienced in any of these technologies and ways of working? We want to find the perfect project for you:
- React (or similar) for web frontend development
- WPF for desktop UX/UI development
- .NET for backend development
- Agile development
- SQL (Sql Server)
- UI / UX experience and interest
- Micro services
- Cloud based technologies
The role involves travel to a lesser extent to customers and our own offices in Sweden and other countries.
Our offer to you:
- Full time job.
- Competitive salary according to your experience and skills.
- Great conciliation of professional and personal life. Flexible working time.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- Online training in new technologies.