Location: Cebu City, Philippines | Function: Development | Type: Full-time
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
Our leading product portfolio includes innovative niche solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
As a privately-owned eHealth company, we focus on our customers, using profits to strengthen our products and services, create a great place to work for our employees, and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
We are seeking 3 skilled web developers to work with our newly aquired product for Medical Imaging, CSAM Media. CSAM Media provides health care workers with a clear overview of images, videos and healthcare documentation. CSAM Media is compatible with all healthcare systems and medical equipment in use in outpatient, inpatient and primary healthcare. CSAM Media is a safe, patient-centred platform based entirely on open standards that allows storage and sharing of images and medical information between clinics, hospitals, county councils and regions.
You will be working in a distributed team with skilled members from Stockholm, Oslo and Cebu.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Full stack developer that will be member of a team to developed application that uses the technologies described below.
- Implement the development processes that the organization adopted for system development methodology.
- NET MVC
- WPF (xbap) [General]
- MS SQL Server
Benefits and Offerings
- Competitive Salary.
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Opportunities to travel abroad to Scandinavian countries for training, knowledge transfer and project implementation.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Flexible working hours and participation in decision making processes.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development, including experience with the listed technologies above.
- Knowledge on agile development.
- Experienced in object-orient development.
- Great general programming skills.
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Service minded
- Enjoy creating user friendly and efficient applications.
- Good oral and written communication skill, especially in English.
Time frame for the hiring process
November 2019 to January 2020.
Number of positions