Location: Cebu City, Philippines | Function: Development (Operations)
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a dynamic and agile organisation in constant development. As part of our talented team, you would have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients across the Nordics and UK, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer with an interest in working on high-quality, specialised software solutions in a growing company.
In your role, you will work primarily on CSAM ProSang, the leading blood, cell and tissue management system in Scandinavia. The system is used in five countries, at more than 180 blood centres in 26 healthcare regions and has a 50-year history of success.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Work with a team of developers to further develop Java-based solution, CSAM ProSang.
- Be part of the development department and participate in an exciting technology shift with great opportunities to build up the new Java and angular system at the forefront of technology.
- Work in a stable development environment with modern development, project and test tools where the code is based on modern technology and frameworks within Open Source.
- Play a key role in an agile development team with varying tasks.
- Implement new development and improvements of existing functions to CSAM ProSang.
- TDD and agile processes
- Java EE3, JPA / Hibernate, Wildfly / JBoss, Angular and Swing
- Linux, Windows, Mac & Oracle
Benefits and what we offer
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Flexible working hours and participation in the development decision-making process.
- College degree (civil engineer, computer or system scientist).
- Strong technical competence and several years of experience working as a Java Developer in complex system solutions.
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming languages and well versed in modern architecture and commonly used frameworks and techniques.
- Working proficiency in English (speaking and writing).
- Interest and experience in UX.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, independent and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively with colleagues in an agile team. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the development of new solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company and is looking for candidates who are service-minded and interested in the broader business.
- Type: Full time
- Start: Immediately with regard to notice period
- Salary: Fixed salary
Time frame for the hiring process
Consecutively by agreement
Number of positions