Location: Solna, Sweden | Function: Development (Operations)
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
Our leading product portfolio includes innovative niche solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
As a privately-owned eHealth company, we focus on our customers, using profits to strengthen our products and services, create a great place to work for our employees, and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master with an interest in agile methodology. The ideal candidate will be a key part of a collaborative development team, leading development work and setting the foundation for new, modern structures and working methods.
In your role, you will work primarily on CSAM ProSang, the leading blood, cell and tissue management system in Scandinavia. The system is used in five countries, at more than 180 blood centres in 26 healthcare regions and has a 50-year history of success.
- Act as coach and leader for your development team.
- Ensure the development team works according to agile methodology based on the framework for Scrum.
- Lead a team of developers, coordinating work to ensure goals are met.
- Structure and implement agile activities.
- Allocate tasks, support team members and address conflicts that may arise.
- Lead the development organisation towards established goals.
- Analyse what happens in the organisation and, if necessary, implement actions that are needed.
- Identify potential risks and use flexibility and expertise to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Use your technical expertise to work closely with colleagues and, in particular, the Product Owner/Manager.
- Serve as a support function for the various development teams and the organisation as a whole.
- Possibility to work in a shared role as both developer and Scrum Master, if interested.
- TDD and agile processes
- Java EE3, JPA / Hibernate, Wildfly / JBoss, Angular and Swing
- Linux, Windows, Mac & Oracle
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy
- Flexible working hours and participation in the development decision-making process
- An academic degree in IT
- Experience working as a group leader or manager where you have successfully helped one or more teams collaborate to achieve positive results
- Proficient in Swedish and English
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with a strong understanding of agile methodology
- Several years of experience working as a developer
- Interest and experience in UX development
- Scrum Master Certificate
The ideal candidate will be independent, driven and have the ability the challenge the status quo and take initiative. We are looking for someone who is passionate about change and improvement, inspired by the desire to find high-quality solutions in a complex environment.
To succeed in this role, you should be confident in your technical competence and have a genuine interest in team dynamics and agile development work.
- Start: Immediately with regard to notice period
- Salary: Fixed monthly salary
Time frame for the hiring process
- Applications will be considered consecutively.