Location: Primarily Lysaker, Norway – Drammensveien 288
Function/department: Sales Department
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a dynamic and agile organisation in constant development. As part of our talented team, you would have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients across the Nordics and other parts of Europe, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Sales team. In this role, you will be working together with CSAM´s Sales Managers, with the opportunity to build up your own experience from direct sales of e-health solutions to our private and public healthcare providers throughout the Nordic region.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Handle incoming customer requests and related follow-up activities.
- Compile proposals to be sent to customers.
- Participate in customer meetings.
Benefits and what we offer
- The ability to work and share knowledge with colleagues around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Opportunities for personal and career development within the sales area, together with proficient colleagues.
- Flexible working hours and participation in decision making processes.
- Good employee benefits.
- A positive and passionate working environment.
- A bachelor’s degree within sales/marketing, or other relevant formal education.
- Relevant working experience can make up for lack of formal education.
- Interest and knowledge of personal customer service.
- Experience working as a team member or individually from time to time.
- Understanding of English in both speech and writing.
- Fluent in one Nordic language (Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, or Danish).
The ideal candidate will be independent, driven and have the ability to challenge the status quo and take initiative. We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales as a profession and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You appreciate working independently and taking great responsibility but can work in high-performing teams.
Start: To be agreed.
As soon as possible.
For questions, please contact contact careers