Location: Primarily Oslo, Norway or Tampere, Finland
Function/department: Products Department
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a dynamic and agile organisation in constant development. As part of our talented team, you would have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients across the Nordics and other parts of Europe, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help Maternity Care Personnel treat patients and save lives! As a Product Manager in the product management team, you will have great personal responsibility. You will quickly become a key person with the opportunity to influence both the continuous development and the long-term goals for the product. In this role, you will take initiative and have the ability to complete the planned projects.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Responsible for defining our product strategy and road map based on prioritised customer needs.
- Is familiar with current and emerging technology.
- Responsible for day-to-day dialogue with partners and sub vendors within Maternity product domain.
- Project owner for any software development project within related product domain.
- Some travel to on-site customer visits within the Nordics.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Benefits and what we offer
- Right now, we are working on the next generation of our solution and need more skilled people who can help drive the product forward.
- A positive and passionate working environment.
- Good employee benefits.
- Flexible working hours and participation in decision making processes.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Maternity Care.
- Knowledge of commercial and software development processes.
- Strong customer-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Flexible and able to handle unplanned tasks.
- Experience with CSAM Maternity Solution as a clinical user or super user.
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
The candidate we are looking for is flexible, independent, and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively in teams and projects with colleagues and customers. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company and is looking for a candidate who is service-minded and interested in customer satisfaction and a broader business view.
Start: Consecutively by agreement.
Salary: By agreement.
Position: 100 % full-time employed.
As soon as possible.
For questions, please contact careers