Location: Primarily Sweden, Solna – Telegrafgatan 4
Function/department: Products Department / Connected Healthcare
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a dynamic and agile organisation in constant development. As part of our talented team, you would have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients across the Nordics and other parts of Europe, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
The position involves development work in a small group with cutting-edge expertise in distributed and fault-tolerant systems in healthcare. We are looking for a developer who wants to work and develop in a broad role with great opportunities to influence the group’s work.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Develop new functions within existing systems.
- Collaboratively design and develop new systems.
- Keep existing systems at the forefront of development platforms, languages, and medical standards.
Benefits and what we offer
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise.
- Work with the best products within the field and the most skilled coworkers.
- A fast-track position to grow from junior to senior system developer with great support.
- Flexible working hours.
- Participation in decision making processes with real impact.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- A positive and passionate working environment.
- Good employee benefits.
- University degree within computer science, electrical engineering, physics or similar.
- Genuine interest in programming.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and develop.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work in teams, but also self-sufficient.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Knowledge in Java/Scala.
- Knowledge in Linux.
- Knowledge in Cassandra.
- Knowledge in Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge in GUI design.
- Experience in fault-tolerant and distributed systems.
- Fluent in Swedish (writing and speaking).
- Team player
- Drive to get things done.
Start: Spring 2021, by agreement.
Salary: By agreement.
For questions, please contact Jonas Svensson at 0733263423 or Jonas.email@example.com.