At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As part our Integration team, you will work closely with your colleagues on maintaining and implementing a variety of integrations based on customer needs and expectations for our Connected Healthcare business area. As a Junior Backend Developer, be a key person in improving our way of working with integrations, across products, design, and engineering within the medical domain. Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers to treat patients and save lives in any of our offices in Stockholm/ Gothenburg/ Karlstad / Uppsala / Tampere/ Helsinki/ Oulu/ Oslo.
As our Junior Backend Developer you will:
- Participate in analysis, architectural design, building, testing, and documentation of complex data conversion and integration solutions.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in order to provide Service support and maintenance on existing integrations.
- Support the team in conducting high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures.
- Together with your colleagues, handle customer dialogues, requests, and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar or equivalent work experience
- 1-3+ years’ experience in IT
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux environments
- Great communication skills in English
- Teamwork and customer oriented
- Strong “Can-do-attitude”, fearless, proactivity and driven
- Passionate about innovation and working on meaningful projects
Would be great, but not mandatory if you have:
- Experience from working with Mirth Connect or other relevant integration engines
- Knowledge of databases and SQL script
- Experience from working in Scrum/Agile project environments
- Experience with Unit/Integration testing
- Experience with speaking to customers, both in IT departments and healthcare businesses
Get to know us:
Today we are a leading provider of specialist solutions in the Nordics, pan-Europe & beyond, with headquarters in Oslo, and offices in 10 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America. Our highly skilled multicultural team is already serving customers in 25 countries and growing, with solutions that enable hospitals, healthcare providers and emergency responders to access critical information on the spot and provide the highest quality of care.
The products we deliver assists healthcare providers and emergency response personnel with secure and innovative tools and data. We are honored with the trust of our users to ensure access to the most relevant information at the point of care and when every second counts. Our leading product portfolio includes innovative specialized solutions connected to healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, public safety, medication management, laboratory information, health management systems and health analytics.
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!