Location: Solna, Sweden | Function: Development (Operations)
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
Our leading product portfolio includes innovative niche solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
As a privately-owned eHealth company, we focus on our customers, using profits to strengthen our products and services, create a great place to work for our employees, and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer with an interest in working on high-quality, specialised software solutions in a growing company.
In your role, you will work primarily on CSAM ProSang, the leading blood, cell and tissue management system in Scandinavia. The system is used in five countries, at more than 180 blood centres in 26 healthcare regions and has a 50-year history of success.
- Work with a team of developers to further develop Java-based solution, CSAM ProSang.
- Be part of the development department and participate in an exciting technology shift with great opportunities to build up the new Java and angular system at the forefront of technology.
- Work in a stable development environment with modern development, project and test tools where the code is based on modern technology and frameworks within Open Source.
- Play a key role in an agile development team with varying tasks.
- Implement new development and improvements of existing functions to CSAM ProSang.
- TDD and agile processes
- Java EE3, JPA / Hibernate, Wildfly / JBoss, Angular and Swing
- Linux, Windows, Mac & Oracle
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy
- Flexible working hours and participation in the development decision-making process
- College degree (Master of Science in Engineering (MSE), computer or system scientist)
- Strong technical competence and several years of experience working as a Java Developer in complex system solutions
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming languages and well versed in modern architecture and commonly used frameworks and techniques
- Working proficiency in Swedish and English (speaking and writing)
- Interest and experience in UX an asset
The ideal candidate will be flexible, independent and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively with colleagues in an agile team. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the development of new solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company, and is looking for candidates who are service-minded and interested in the broader business.
- Start: Immediately with regard to notice period
- Salary: Fixed salary
Time frame for the hiring process
- Applications will be considered consecutively.