Primary location: Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
Function/department: Service Operation
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a dynamic and agile organisation in constant development. As part of our talented team, you would have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients across the Nordics and UK, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Service Operations team who is interested in server and event management. In the role, you will be working as part of a team to set up and maintain system environments at our customer sites, as well as internally. You will be a key person in improving our installation and maintenance process, and you will work in close collaboration with our developer teams to improve deployment outcomes and monitoring.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Perform customer and internal system installations and setup.
- Setup and base patching of mainly Linux servers.
- Setup, patching and basic creation of Oracle database.
- Perform application installation, failover setup and pre-configured installations.
- Handling customer dialogues and requirements.
- Oracle database(installation, backup and recovery)
- Wildfly / JBoss
- Java / Ngnix
Benefits and what we offer
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with colleagues around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Flexible working hours and participation in decision-making processes.
- Competitive benefits package with health insurance, occupational pension, etc.
- An academic degree in IT (or equivalent).
- Interest and knowledge of server and application monitoring and performance.
- Experience working as a group member or individually from time to time.
- Handling English in both speech and writing.
- You have a great sense of accuracy, responsibility and respect towards the important domain you are going to work within.
- You are communicative and familiar with speaking to customers, both in IT departments and healthcare businesses.
- You are knowledgeable about centralised monitoring and automatic alerts via, e.g. SNMP.
The ideal candidate will be independent, driven and have the ability to challenge the status quo and take initiative. We are looking for someone who is passionate about change and improvement, and inspired by the desire to find high-quality solutions in a complex environment.
Type: Full time
Start: As soon as possible
Salary: By agreement
Time frame for the hiring process
Consecutively by agreement