Location: Oslo, Norway
Function/department: Product Development
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a dynamic and agile organisation in constant development. As part of our talented team, you will have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers treat patients and save lives!
CSAM has a variety of products ranging from Desktop Applications, Web applications and Native mobile applications. Our target audiences range from highly skilled professionals such as doctors and nurses to patients with disabilities and the general public. This presents a unique opportunity to work with challenging and fulfilling tasks for an Interaction Designer.
In your role as Interaction Designer, you will be working closely with several of our main health care systems, but mainly focusing on CSAM Prosang initially. CSAM ProSang is an advanced Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that simplifies the entire management of blood, cells, and tissues – from donation to transfusion or transplantation. It is used in five countries, at more than 180 blood centers in 26 healthcare regions.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Work with product managers, sales, developers and customers to produce and maintain high quality user experiences with our products.
- Lead workshops, build prototypes and execute user testing.
- Create functional specifications and visualizations of user interfaces.
- Assist in ensuring that our public facing solutions adhere to the WCAG standard for accessibility.
- Experienced with tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe UX.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree within design or technology.
- Strong customer-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Flexible and able to handle unplanned tasks.
- Strong communication skills in English and other Nordic language(s) both verbal and written.
The candidate we are looking for is flexible, independent, and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively in teams and projects with colleagues and customers. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company and is looking for a candidate who are service-minded and interested in customer satisfaction and a broader business view.
Benefits and what we offer
- A positive and passionate working environment.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home when applicable.
- Favourable pension and insurance arrangement.
- Good employee benefits.
- A unique chance to do something meaningful within your field of expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
Start: Consecutively by agreement.
Salary: By agreement.
Position: 100 % full-time employed.
As soon as possible.
For questions, please contact careers