CSAM is in the business of caring for life. Do you care to join us?
How would you feel knowing that your work just helped a clinician do the right decisions when supporting a pregnant woman giving birth? If that gives you goosebumps, then you should definitely join us as a Full Stack Developer for our iPana Hospital team in Tampere!
Together with us, you will deliver high quality software and documentation, contribute to estimation, planning and test activities. You will be a part of an international and cross-functional team and working with diverse technologies.
As our Full Stack Developer you will:
- Understand client requirements and how they translate to new application features
- Collaborate with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications
- Ensure that the product adheres to high quality standards for testing, code standards, etc.
- Contribute to develop and sustain effective teams across companies and country boarders
- Contribute to the team’s success of delivering projects on time, on budget and with the right quality using agile methodology
- Support customers and sales organization with sales support and quotations
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- University degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience with software development projects
- Work experience with agile methodology like Scrum is an advantage
- Great communication skills in both English and Finnish
- Teamwork oriented but also confident to work on your own
- Strong “Can-do-attitude”, fearless, proactive and driven
- Structured, organized and great communicator
- Passionate about innovation
- InterSystems Caché & Caché ObjectScript
- Java, Maven, JPA / Hibernate
- SOAP & REST & HL7 & DICOM
- Apache HTTP Server & Apache Tomcat
Benefits and what we offer
- A unique chance to do something meaningful with your technical expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Flexible working hours and participation in the development decision-making process.
Get to know us:
Today we are a leading provider of specialist solutions in the Nordics, pan-Europe & beyond, with headquarters in Oslo, and offices in 10 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America. Our highly skilled multicultural team is already serving customers in 25 countries and growing, with solutions that enable hospitals, healthcare providers and emergency responders to access critical information on the spot and provide the highest quality of care.
The products we deliver assists healthcare providers and emergency response personnel with secure and innovative tools and data. We are honored with the trust of our users to ensure access to the most relevant information at the point of care and when every second counts. Our leading product portfolio includes innovative specialized solutions connected to healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, public safety, medication management, laboratory information, health management systems and health analytics.
We are constantly interviewing therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!