At CSAM, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM’s fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people’s lives.
As part of the Woman & Children’s Health Business Area, you will have the opportunity to impact future parents and children’s lives. We are an international team working closely even though we are located in Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Philippines – we are flexible and passionate about what we do! As a Developer in our Uppsala office, your work will be around our product called CSAM Fertsoft which is used in infertility clinics across Nordics and Europe and supports our ultimate goal: to help people become parents.
As our Developer you will:
- Work in a dedicated scrum team participating in the full cycle of development of the product CSAM Fertsoft and surrounding solutions.
- Work together with application specialists and end users to develop the best solutions.
- Develop our product by having the perfect mix between backend and frontend development.
- Play an important role in quality assurance by performing code review for the other team members’ code.
- Test the new functionalities with support from our test manager.
- Be responsible for creating the documentation of the new functionalities.
- Work with FileMaker platform – if you don’t have experience with it don’t worry, we will teach you!
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- 1 year of experience with development and/or a bachelors’ degree in a relevant field
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms is beneficial: Mirth Connect, Angular
- Experience with UI/UX design is beneficial
- Experience with Agile Development (Scrum) is beneficial
- Great communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Swedish is beneficial
- Teamwork oriented
- Strong “Can-do-attitude”, fearless, proactivity and driven
- Passionate about innovation and working on meaningful projects
Get to know us:
Today we are a leading provider of specialist solutions in the Nordics, pan-Europe & beyond, with headquarters in Oslo, and offices in 10 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America. Our highly skilled multicultural team is already serving customers in 25 countries and growing, with solutions that enable hospitals, healthcare providers and emergency responders to access critical information on the spot and provide the highest quality of care.
The products we deliver assists healthcare providers and emergency response personnel with secure and innovative tools and data. We are honored with the trust of our users to ensure access to the most relevant information at the point of care and when every second counts. Our leading product portfolio includes innovative specialized solutions connected to healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, public safety, medication management, laboratory information, health management systems and health analytics.
We are interviewing continuously, therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Looking forward to meeting you!