Location: Stockholm, Sweden / Gothenburg, Sweden / Oslo, Norway
Function/department: Service & Delivery
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a dynamic and agile organisation in constant development. As part of our talented team, you would have the opportunity to work on market-leading software solutions, impact the health of patients across the Nordics and other parts of Europe, and be part of a fast-growing company with colleagues around the world.
Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers treat patients and save lives!
In your role as Application Specialist, you will be working closely with one of our main health care systems. CSAM ProSang is an advanced Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that simplifies the entire management of blood, cells, and tissues – from donation to transfusion or transplantation. It is used in five countries, at more than 180 blood centers in 26 healthcare regions.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Perform training of customer resources and super users.
- Assist customers during test and verification of the system.
- System validation together with new upgrades or installations.
- Dialogue and specification with customers related to new functionality, and configuration of the system.
- Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements.
- Some travel to on-site customer visits within the Nordics.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Benefits and what we offer
- A positive and passionate working environment.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home when applicable.
- Participation in decision making processes and further development of the Service & Delivery department.
- Favourable pension and insurance arrangement.
- Good employee benefits.
- A unique chance to do something meaningful within your field of expertise.
- The ability to work and share knowledge with employees around the world.
- Exciting and challenging work with significant autonomy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in transfusion medicine and a high degree of interest in clinical immunology, transplantation, and tissue establishment.
- Strong customer-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Flexible and able to handle unplanned tasks.
- Experience with CSAM ProSang as a clinical user or super user.
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
The candidate we are looking for is flexible, independent, and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively in teams and projects with colleagues and customers. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company and is looking for candidates who are service-minded and interested in customer satisfaction and a broader business view.
Start: Consecutively by agreement.
Salary: By agreement.
Position: 100 % full-time employed.
For questions, please contact careers